My Berlin Top Five
1. The gorgeous, velvety cloak of anonymity you walk around in. And, relatedly, how you can dress however you damn well please.
2. The contemporary art that seeps out of every pore.
3. My close friend, who also happens to have killer connections as a successful art world entrepreneur.
4. The hopeless hipness. I know it's the popular butt of jokes, so I'm perhaps the saddest of all: a wanna-be hipster.
5. The amazing electronic music. My new favourite album is Paul Kalkbrenner's Berlin Calling: